We were thrilled to be acknowledged as a finalist in the HIA NSW Housing Awards for the Seaforth Waterfront project. Whilst we didn’t come away as the winner, it was an honour to be a finalist among such a high calibre of entrants in the Alterations and Additions over $1 million category.
After being host trainer to four apprentices over the past seven years through the HIA Apprenticeship scheme, James was honoured to be nominated as Host Trainer of the Year in HIA’s 2010 Apprenticeship Awards.
James Hurt has recently gained national accreditation as a GreenSmart Professional. GreenSmart encourages designers and builders to use more environmentally responsible housing solutions through design and construction, by using solar passive design principles to achieve responsive thermal performance of a house, and by promoting water, energy and resource efficiency of the home.
What’s in it for you?
You not only do something for the environment but:
- improved lifestyle and comfort
- lower water and energy bills
- cutting edge construction practices – future value-adding during resale
- reduced reliance on potable water and limitations during water restrictions
- a cleaner, greener, healthier home for you and your family